IRS/Volunteer Income Tax Assistance – Wednesday Nights
March 20 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:00pm on Wednesday, repeating until April 10, 2019
February 2 through April 10
*Please note, there won’t be any tax preparation on Saturday, February 9
Wednesday Evenings | 5 – 9 PM
No pre-registration is required to receive assistance.
Doors open for check-in one hour earlier (4 PM).
If your household income is $54,000 per year or less ($40,000 for single filers), you may qualify to receive free tax preparation assistance. IRS-trained volunteers will be available at Life Center to provide assistance to those in need. No pre-registration is required to receive assistance. Returns are completed on a first-come, first-served basis. Volunteers prepare and E-file tax forms for both federal and state income taxes.
Bring all of the following items for you and your dependent(s), if applicable
- A valid government-issued photo identification for yourself (and spouse if applicable and filing jointly): Examples-driver’s license, military ID, passport.
- Government issued evidence of Social Security number for yourself (and spouse and dependents, if applicable): Examples–Social Security card, Medicare card, SSA-1099 form.
- A copy of last year’s tax return.
- Wage and earning statement(s) Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, 1099 MISC from each employer.
- Interest (1099 INT) and dividend (1099 DIV) statements.
- Unemployment compensation forms.
- Bank account number & routing number if you desire a direct deposit; bring a check (not a deposit slip).
- If filing a joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign required forms.
- If claiming child care expenses, a letter from the provider showing name, address amounts received,
child’s name and the provider’s Tax Identification Number.
Please call our offices at 303.953.7180 if you have any questions.